Our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We stand behind the high quality products that we sell. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return most new and unopened items. You can return items within 30 days from the original date of purchase. We cannot accept items after this period. The purchaser is responsible for returned shipping cost.
Shipping Damage Policy
- Occasionally items will be delivered with damage.
- The purchaser isn’t responsible for the damage
- Shipping paperwork needs to be noted and signed that the product was received with visible packaging damage
- Cue Innovations has the right to determine whether or not the product should be replaced or repaired.
In order to receive a full refund, please include the original packing slip and the item in the original condition that it was delivered. The customer is responsible for shipping fees when the item is returned. Once we receive the items, then we will process the refund for those items.
In store returns
You may return items in store with a receipt. If you bought items with a card, please bring the original card in so that we can process the return.
Items that cannot be refunded
- Consumable items (Chalk, shuffleboard powder, etc.)
- Items that have damage from misuse
- Items that have normal wear over time
- Items with missing parts/accessories
- Custom Items
- Arcade Machines
Refund payment methods
Cue Innovations will refund the purchase with the original payment method that you used. Please allow several business days for the refund to process.
You can exchange items with equal value. If you want to exchange an item with a higher value, you have to pay the difference. For larger item exchanges such as a pool table, you are also responsible for labor charges.
There will be a 20% restocking fee for all products returned.
1225 Burton St
Fullerton, CA 92831